Ad

Monday, 14 September 2015

Reporter from Herald Scotland thinks the Man who keyed an Aston Martin deserves....... A medal!

I know I dont post here much, but this newspaper article HAS to go viral, there have been other blogs on this that I'll post at the end.

So...

Yes you read the title right, on friday this woman published this article:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/opinion/13713677.Joys_of_pootling_along_in_the_car/?ref=twtrec

Now I read the article, not paying much attention to the title. Well it annoyed me so much that I thought Id go out and do a video explaining my discuss at this womans attitude. Ok I called a bitch a few times, but even so what would you call her if she keyed your car?

Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmijjB6MX-0

Anyway, quite a few readers of the paper had posted on their facebook page claiming that the comments had been removed, and one poster had provided a link to the cahed version, where to my astonishment... the title had been changed! To make things worse the paper had tweeted a lame excuse to try and cover this all up!


but it gets even better (or worse if you work for the paper)


Free speech eh? Yes as long as you agree with the paper... Is anyone going to tell them to stop digging. im sure the editor will come up with something...

Yep ask another report to attempt to calm things down.... the article is pointless anyway, read if you want.


But its ok, didn't happen on my watch... nowt do with me etc





While all this is going on and I'm asleep Catriona Stewart who wrote the article is trying to defend herself (badly). So another video was  made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3M23o8AePs

So the question remains what will happen? will the paper appologise? Will Ms Stewart appologise? Will she loose he job? Well thats up to the Editor/owners of the paper. Im sure the motoring adverts placed upon the website would disappear, who would like to have their car company advert place alongside some womans article applauding criminal damage? Maybe the police would like to interview Ms Stewart? Will she block anyone else on twitter?

Lets see what happens in the next few days.. will there be a P45 on its way? 




No comments:

Post a Comment