Ad

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Back at Uni...and a few updates.

Well Im back at Uni, and I didnt get to finish all the summer projects, usually because I lack motivation... that and I was out rock climbing most weeks. Oh well.. On the youtube channel front Ive uploaded a few time-lapse videos but other than that Ive kind of neglected that too.

But I have gone out and done My CBT bike test! Im going to try and give moto vlogging a go!
Yeah Im going to be riding around with L plates for a bit.

I dont know alot about motorbikes but I think Im just going to stick with a 125cc and just goto Uni and back, maybe a ride out on weekeknds.


Anyway I hope to get things going again regards to projects and other stuff and keep this blog updated!

Anyway here is the last few time-lapse videos Ive done... enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment